Please read the statements below. If you are happy with the statements please press the ‘I Agree’ button at the bottom of the page.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
All members must:
- Abide by the Principles of the U3A movement. (See website for details)
- Always act in the best interests of the U3A and never do anything to bring the U3A into disrepute.
- Abide by the terms and conditions of the Constitution. (See website for details)
- Treat fellow members with respect and courtesy at all times.
- Comply with the decisions of the elected committee.
- Advise the Membership Secretary of any change in your personal details.
Fairford and District U3A requires members to provide their personal information so that you can be kept informed about events and activities that are offered as part of your membership. In collecting your information Fairford and District U3A will:
- Store it securely.
- Use it to communicate with you as a U3A member.
- Share your information with group leaders for those groups that you are a member of.
- Send you general information about the Third Age Trust.
This scheme allows Fairford and District U3A, as a registered charity, to re-claim income and/or capital gains tax on the subscriptions paid by those members who pay one or more of these taxes. If you are able to, please tick the box on the online application form (when you reach it) as it provides us with a significant increase to our income without affecting what you pay.
THIRD AGE TRUST MAGAZINE
This magazine is sent free to all U3A members four times per year. The Third Age Trust is the national organisation to which all U3As are affiliated.
I consent to my contact details being shared with the company who oversee the distribution of the Trust Magazines.
Please be advised that you can request for your details not to be used for the direct postal mailing of Third Age Trust magazines at any time by contacting the Membership Secretary
If you are happy with the statements above please press the ‘I Agree’ button, to be taken to online application form.
to be transferred to the online application form.
For further information contact the Membership Secretary
Updated 8th January 2020